The MOTOTRBO SLR 5000 Series Repeater delivers high performance, high reliability two-way radio service with all the features you need to connect your workplace whether you’re in the field or on the factory floor.
With its sleek form factor and low power consumption, the MOTOTRBO SLR 5000 Series is engineered for low cost of ownership. And with a huge leap forward in technology, it represents the next generation in repeaters as the cornerstone of a MOTOTRBO professional two-way radio system.
Whether you need the simplicity of a single site conventional system, or the powerful trunking capabilities of Capacity Plus, Linked Capacity Plus or Connect Plus, the SLR 5000 Series delivers the power of digital two-way radio to your workforce.
Motorola SLR 5000 Features
- 1-50W transmit power
- Integrated 3A battery charger
- Supports Two Simultaneous Voice Paths in Digital TDMA Mode
- Operates in Analog or Digital Mode
- Supports all MOTOTRBO system architectures
- Remote Diagnostics Alarms and Controls (RDAC)
- 100% Continuous Duty Cycle
- Internal Power Supply
- Rack Mountable
- Wall‐mount Kits Sold Separately
- Automated Battery Back‐up (battery sold separately)